Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- A review and modification of dorsal preservation rhinoplasty techniques.Facial Plast Surg Aesth Med. 2020; 22: 71-79
- Reassessing surgical management of the bony vault in rhinoplasty.Aesth Surg J. 2018; 38: 590-602
- Rhinoplasty: a sequential approach to managing the bony vault.Aesth Surg J. 2019; 39: 1-14
- The role of piezoelectric instruments in rhinoplasty surgery.Aesth Surg J. 2016; 36: 21-34
- A segmental approach in dorsal preservation rhinoplasty: the Tetris concept.Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am. 2021; 29: 85-99
- Subdorsal Z flap; a modification of the Cottle technique in dorsal preservation rhinoplasty.Curr Opin Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2021; 29 (544-251 2022,24(3))
- Nasal hump treatment with cartilaginous push down and preservation of the bony cap.Aesth Surg J. 2020; 40
- Spare roof technique: a middle third new technique.Facial Plast Surg. 2016; 32: 111-116
- Subdorsal cantilever graft for elevating the dorsum in ethnic rhinoplasty.Facial Plast Surg Aesth Med. 2022; 24: 143-159
- Dorsal preservation: the push down technique reassessed.Aesth Surg J. 2018; 38: 117-131
- Corrective surgery of the external nasal pyramid and the nasal septum for restauration of nasal physiology.Ill Med J. 1946; 90: 119-131