Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- A Segmental Approach in Dorsal Preservation Rhinoplasty: The Tetris Concept.Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am. 2021; 29: 85-99
- History of Dorsum Conservative Techniques in Rhinoplasty: The Evolution of a Revived Technique.Facial Plast Surg. 2021; 37: 86-91
- Dorsal preservation: the push down technique reassessed.Aesthet Surg J. 2018; 38: 117-131
- Morphodynamic anatomy of the nose.in: Saban Y. Braccini F. Polselli R. The Monographs of CCA Group, Paris2002: 25-32 (32)
- Indications for Preservation Rhinoplasty: Avoiding Complications.Facial Plast Surg. 2021; 37: 45-52
- Avoiding Aesthetic Drawbacks and Stigmata in Dorsal Line Preservation Rhinoplasty.Facial Plast Surg. 2021; 37: 65-75
- Functional and Radiological Assessment After Preservation Rhinoplasty - A Clinical Study.Vivo. 2020; 34: 2659-2665
- The Role of Piezoelectric Instrumentation in Rhinoplasty Surgery.Aesthet Surg J. 2016; 36: 21-34
- Precision rhinoplasty.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1988; 82: 728-729
- Precision rhinoplasty. Part I: The role of life-size photographs and soft-tissue cephalometric analysis.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1988; 81: 489-499
- Precision rhinoplasty. Part II: Prediction.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1988; 81: 500-505
- A Practical Classification System for Dorsal Preservation Rhinoplasty Techniques.Facial Plast Surg Aesthet Med. 2021; 23: 153-155
- The pyriform ligament.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2008; 121: 277-281
- Rhinoplasty: A Sequential Approach to Managing the Bony Vault.Aesthet Surg J. 2020; 40: 479-492
- The split preservation rhinoplasty: “the Vitruvian Man split maneuver”.Eur J Plast Surg. 2020; 43: 323-333
- Biomechanical Nasal Anatomy Applied to Open Preservation Rhinoplasty.Facial Plast Surg. 2021; 37: 12-21
- Rhinoplasty: the nasal bones - anatomy and analysis.Aesthet Surg J. 2015; 35: 255-263
- Powered instrumentation for dorsal reduction.Facial Plast Surg. 1997; 13: 291-297
- Powered instrumentation for nasal bone reduction: advantages and indications.Arch Facial Plast Surg. 2003; 5: 384-391
- Treating the Deviated or Wide Nasal Dorsum.Facial Plast Surg. 2017; 33: 139-156
- Guidelines for Dorsum Preservation in Primary Rhinoplasty.Facial Plast Surg. 2021; 37: 53-64
Conflict of Interest Disclosures: None reported.
Funding Information: None of the authors have a financial interest in any of the products, devices, or drugs mentioned in this article.
Meeting Presentation: This research was presented at the 44th Annual Meetinf of European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery Society; September 15-18, 2021; Nice, France.