To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Management of the deviated nose. The importance of septal reconstruction.Clin Plast Surg. 1988; 15 (Available at:): 43-55
- Extracorporeal septoplasty for the markedly deviated septum.Arch Facial Plast Surg. 2005; 7: 218-226
- The extracorporeal septum plasty.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1995; 95: 672-682
- Overlay grafting for lateral nasal wall concavities.Otolaryngol Neck Surg. 1998; 119: 385-388
- A novel approach to crooked nose in rhinoplasty: asymmetric level osteotomy combined with unilateral spreader graft.J Craniofac Surg. 2019; 30: 1512-1515
- Pisa tower concept: a new paradigm in crooked nose treatment.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2021; 148: 66-70
- Principles of nasal septum reconstruction.Trans Am Acad Ophthalmol Otolaryngol. 1969; 73 (Available at:): 252-255
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.