Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- The Preservation Rhinoplasty: A new rhinoplasty revolution.Aesth Surg J. 2018; 38: 228-229
- dorsal preservation: the push down technique reassessed.Aesthet Surg J. 2018; 38: 117-131
- Preservation rhinoplasty.3rd edition. Septum publishing, 2020
- Correction of the Saddle Nose Deformity Using the “Push Up” Technique.Facial Plast Surg. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1055/a-1803-6341
- Subdorsal Cantilever Graft for Elevating the Dorsum in Ethnic Rhinoplasty.Facial Plast Surg Aesthet Med. 2022; 24: 143-159
- Cirurgia conservadora do dorso nasal—a filosofia do reposicionamento e ajuste do septo piramidal (SPAR).Rev Bras Cir Cabeca Pescoco. 2013; 42: 124-130
Ferriera MC. Spare roof technique. In Daniel RK, Palhazi P, Saban Y, et al, eds. Preservation rhinoplasty, 3rd ed., 2020, Septum publishing; Istanbul Turkey.
- Lessons learned in thirty years of structure rhinoplasty.DMT Solutions, Chicago2019