Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Treatment of the nasal hump with preservation of the cartilaginous framework.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1999; 103: 1729-1735
- A Practical Classification System for Dorsal Preservation Rhinoplasty Techniques.Facial Plast Surg Aesthet Med. 2021; 23: 153-155
- Nasal Hump Treatment With Cartilaginous Push-Down and Preservation of the Bony Cap.Aesthet Surg J. 2020; 40: 1168-1178
- Septoplastie et Rhinoplastie par Désarticulation.Elsevier Masson, Paris2016
- Do the upper lateral nasal cartilages exist? The concept of septolateral cartilages.Eur Ann Otorhinolaryngol Head Neck Dis. 2021; 138: 77-81
- The olfactory fascia: an evo-devo concept of the fibrocartilaginous nose.Surg Radiol Anat. 2016; 38: 1161-1168
- Spare Roof Technique: A Middle Third New Technique.Facial Plast Surg. 2016; 32: 111-116
- Spare Roof Technique: A New Technique for Hump Removal-The Step-by-Step Guide.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2020; 145: 403-406
- Spare roof technique in reduction rhinoplasty: Prospective study of the first one hundred patients.Laryngoscope. 2019; 129: 2702-2706
- Dorsal Hump Reduction Based on the New Ethmoidal Point Classification: A Clinical and Radiological Study of the Keystone Area in 138 Patients.Aesthet Surg J. 2020; 40: 950-959
- Ferreira-Ishida Technique: Spare Roof Technique B. Step-by-Step Guide to Preserving the Bony Cap While Dehumping.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2022; 149: 901e-904e
- Osteocartilaginous Vault. Rhinoplasty: an anatomical and clinical atlas.Springer International Publishing, New York, NY2018
- Subdorsal Osteotomy and Complete Dorsal Preservation - A New Paradigm in Preservation Rhinoplasty?.Laryngoscope. 2022; 132: 769-771
- Spare Roof Technique Versus Component Dorsal Hump Reduction: A Randomized Prospective Study in 250 Primary Rhinoplasties, Aesthetic and Functional Outcomes.Aesthet Surg J. 2021; 41: 288-300
- The Spare Roof Technique as a New Approach to the Crooked Nose.Facial Plast Surg Aesthet Med. 2022; ([published online ahead of print, 2022 Apr 11])https://doi.org/10.1089/fpsam.2021.0368
- Expanding Indications for Dorsal Preservation Rhinoplasty With Cartilage Conversion Techniques.Aesthet Surg J. 2021; 41: 174-184
- The osseocartilaginous vault of the nose: anatomy and surgical observations.Aesthet Surg J. 2015; 35: 242-251
- The Role of Piezoelectric Instrumentation in Rhinoplasty Surgery.Aesthet Surg J. 2016; 36: 21-34
- Rhinoplasty: the nasal bones - anatomy and analysis.Aesthet Surg J. 2015; 35: 255-263
Conflict of Interest: The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
Compliance with Ethical Standards: Ethical approval: All opinions are in accordance with the ethical standards of the institutional and national research committee and with the 1964 Helsinki declaration and its later amendments or comparable ethical standards.
FINANCIAL DISCLOSURE: The authors declare that they have no financial disclosure to declare.