Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Imposters of androgenic alopecia.Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am. 2013; 21: 325-334
- Phenotype of normal hairline maturation.Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am. 2013; 21: 317-324
- Naturally occurring female hairline patterns.Dermatol Surg. 2009; 35: 907-913
- Follicular unit extraction: minimally invasive surgery for hair transplantation.Dermatol Surg. 2002; 28: 720-728
Disclosure Statement: The authors have nothing to disclose.