Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Permanent soft tissue fillers.Facial Plast Surg. 2011; 27: 540-546
ASPS. ASPS National Clearinghouse of Plastic Surgery Procedural Statistics. Plastic Surgery Statistics Report. 2013. Available at: http://www.plasticsurgery.org/news/plastic-surgery-statistics/2013. Accessed February 25, 2015.
- Fillers: from the past to the future.Semin Cutan Med Surg. 2012; 31: 78-87
- The optimal filler: immediate and long-term results with emulsified silicone (1,000 centistokes) with cross-linked hyaluronic acid.J Drugs Dermatol. 2012; 11: 1336-1341
Alcon. [Package insert]. Silikon 1000. Ft. Worth, TX: 2013.
- Management of complications of injectable silicone.Facial Plast Surg. 2014; 30: 623-627
- A case of HIV-associated facial lipoatrophy treated with 1000-cs liquid injectable silicone.Dermatol Surg. 2004; 30: 548-551
- Rhinoplastic revisions with liquid silicone.Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 1986; 112: 269-276
- Injectable silicone for facial soft-tissue augmentation.Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 1986; 112: 290-296
- Liquid silicone for soft tissue augmentation.Dermatol Surg. 2005; 31: 1530-1541
FDA. “Off-Label” and investigational use of marketed drugs, biologics, and medical devices: information sheet. 2014.
- Highly purified 1000-cSt silicone oil for treatment of human immunodeficiency virus-associated facial lipoatrophy: an open pilot trial.Dermatol Surg. 2004; 30: 1279-1286
- Granulomatous reaction to silicone injection.J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2012; 5: 44-47
- Six-year experience using 1,000-centistoke silicone oil in 916 patients for soft-tissue augmentation in a private practice setting.Dermatol Surg. 2009; 25: 1646-1652
- A retrospective study on liquid injectable silicone for lip augmentation: long-term results and patient satisfaction.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2010; 63: 1694-1698
- Ten-year experience using injectable silicone oil for soft tissue augmentation in the Philippines.Dermatol Surg. 2005; 31: 1550-1554
- The long-term host response to liquid silicone injected during soft tissue augmentation procedures: a microscopic appraisal.Dermatol Surg. 2007; 33: S186-S192
- Foreign body granuloma formation secondary to silicone injection.Dermatol Online J. 2008; 14: 20
- Injectable silicone: cause of facial nodules, cellulitis, ulceration, and migration.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 1996; 20: 267-276
- Inflammatory nodules following soft tissue filler use: a review of causative agents, pathology, and treatment options.Am J Clin Dermatol. 2013; 14: 401-411
- Delayed onset nodules from liquid injectable silicone: report of a case, evaluation of associated histopathology and results of treatment with minocycline and celocoxib.J Drugs Dermatol. 2009; 8: 952-954
- A serious complication following medical-grade silicone injection of the face.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1983; 71: 251-254
- Complications after facial contour augmentation with injectable silicone. Diagnosis and treatment. Report of a severe case.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2008; 37: 955-960
- Dermal fillers in aesthetics: an overview of adverse events and treatment approaches.Plast Surg Nurs. 2015; 35: 13-32
- Complications of injectable fillers, part 2: vascular complications.Aesthet Surg J. 2014; 34: 584-600
- Liquid injectable silicone for soft tissue augmentation.Dermatol Ther. 2006; 19: 159-168
- Adverse reactions to injectable aesthetic microimplants.Am J Dermatopathol. 2001; 23: 197-202
- Five-year safety and efficacy of a novel polymethyl-methacrylate aesthetic soft tissue filler for the correction of nasolabial folds.Dermatol Surg. 2007; 33: S222-S230
- ArteFill Permanent injectable for soft tissue augmentation: I. mechanism of action and injection techniques.Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2010; 34: 287-289
- Therapeutic update on acne scarring.J Drugs Dermatol. 2014; 13: 651-654
- A comparison of commercially available polymethylmethacrylate-based soft tissue fillers.Dermatol Surg. 2008; 34: S48-S52
- A double-blind, randomized, multicenter, controlled trial of suspended polymethylmethcrylate microspheres for the correction of atrophic facial acne scars.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2014; 71: 77-83
- Soft tissue augmentation with ArteFill.Facial Plast Surg. 2009; 25: 114-119
Suneva. Bellafill instructions for use. 2014.
Suneva. Bellafill skin test instructions for use. 2014.
Suneva. Suneva before and after photo taking guide. 2014.
- The silicone conundrum: a battle of anecdotes.Dermatol Surg. 2002; 28: 590-595