To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Lateral crural steal and lateral crural overlay: an objective evaluation.Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 1999; 125: 1365-1370
- Measurement of preoperative and postoperative nasal tip projection and rotation.Arch Facial Plast Surg. 2006; 8: 411-415
- The effect of spreader grafts on nasal dorsal width in patients with nasal valve insufficiency.Arch Facial Plast Surg. 2008; 10: 354-356
- Principles of photography in rhinoplasty for the digital photographer.Clin Plast Surg. 2010; 37: 213-221
- Is photogrammetry of the face reliable?.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1980; 66: 346-355
- Update in three-dimensional imaging in facial plastic surgery.Curr Opin Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2004; 12: 327-331
- Quantitative assessment of nasal changes after maxillomandibular surgery using a 3-dimensional digital imaging system.Arch Facial Plast Surg. 2006; 8: 26-35
- Precision and accuracy of the 3dMD photogrammetric system in craniomaxillofacial application.J Craniofac Surg. 2010; 21: 763-767
- Anthropometric precision and accuracy of digital three-dimensional photogrammetry: comparing the Genex and 3dMD image systems with one another and with direct anthropometry.J Craniofac Surg. 2006; 17: 477-483
- Validity and reliability of craniofacial anthropometric measurement of 3D digital photogrammetric images.Cleft Palate Craniofac J. 2008; 45: 232-239
- Precision and error of three-dimensional phenotypic measures acquired from 3dMD photogrammetric images.Am J Med Genet A. 2005; 138: 247-253
- 3D stereophotogrammetric assessment of pre- and postoperative volumetric changes in the cleft lip and palate nose.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2010; 39: 534-540
- Three dimensional measurement of rhinoplasty results.Rhinology. 2009; 47: 121-125
- An overview of nasal dorsal augmentation.Semin Plast Surg. 2008; 22: 65-73
- Structure approach in rhinoplasty.Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am. 2002; 10: 1-22
- Quantitative analysis of nasal tip projection.Laryngoscope. 1988; 98: 202-208
- Rhinoplasty: a practical guide for surgical planning.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1993; 91: 642-654
- A method of tip projection measurement.in: Powell N. Humphrey B. Proportions of the aesthetic face. Thieme-Stratton, New York1984: 15-39
- Objective assessment of tip projection and the nasolabial angle in rhinoplasty.Arch Facial Plast Surg. 2004; 6: 295-298
- Correcting the short nose in revision rhinoplasty.Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am. 2006; 14: 343-355
- Considerations and components of the aesthetic face.in: Smith J.D. Proportions of the aesthetic face. Thieme-Stratton, New York1984: 20-26
Financial disclosures: Dr Toriumi is not employed or paid by 3dMD.
© 2011 Elsevier Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.